AC Service, Heating Installation & Air Conditioning Service in Bonita Springs, FL
Florida Comfort Systems is the leading choice for air conditioning service Bonita Springs homeowners trust. The services we offer are:
- Air conditioner installation and replacement
- Repair services with 24-hour emergency options available
- System maintenance and tune-ups
- Repair and service options for all major brands of cooling systems
- IAQ (indoor air quality) options and products
- Air filters and UV lights available in our online store
- Energy efficient options
- Heat pump, pool heater, and refrigerated wine room installation
When you’re in need of air conditioner service, you’ll enjoy the personal attention and care you get from a local, family-owned company. We work hard to ensure our customers’ needs are addressed with the very best service quality and attention to detail. We will explain the services we recommend, so you can feel confident in the service options you choose. Contact us today to schedule air conditioner services.
When to Get My AC Repaired
For Bonita Springs AC repair, contact the team at Florida Comfort Systems! If you’re wondering if it’s time to have your air conditioner repaired, look for a sudden spike in cooling costs, uneven cooling, poor air pressure, excessively dirty air filter or AC unit, or abnormal noises and odors coming from the system. All of these signs can point to the need for repair. Sometimes, depending on the severity of these issues, they also may point to the need for system replacement. The best way to avoid needing to replace your air conditioner before it’s reached its maximum lifespan is to schedule professional maintenance seasonally and call for repair the minute you identify an issue. Contact us today to learn more about the services we offer or to schedule an appointment.
When to Replace Your Air Conditioner
If Bonita Springs air conditioner repair doesn’t seem to be cutting it, you may want to consider air conditioner replacement. With a new, upgraded system, you will enjoy a more efficient system that cools more efficiently and offers a higher quality of air. Look for these signs indicating it’s time to replace your system:
– Age: A system should be replaced after 10-15 years of use.
– Frequent repairs: When a system needs to be constantly repaired, it’s a good sign the system is in decline.
– Inefficiency: Today’s energy efficiency standards are much higher than those of systems made years ago. You will notice a large increase in energy bill savings when you upgrade to an energy efficient alternative.
– Poor air quality: If your system can’t ever seem to effectively cool your home, or cools unevenly, often the issue can’t be solved with repair. When you upgrade, the technician can help you find the perfect system to fit your space requirements and needs.
Contact us today to learn more!