Naples Air Conditioning Repair
Air Conditioning by Florida Comfort Systems is a Naples family owned air conditioning company. We strive to provide quality, timely and dependable Air Conditioning repair and installation service in Naples and SW Florida. We are a family-owned company offering honest service since 1985. A veteran-owned business, we exceed customer expectation with expert AC installation and service.
Meet the company owners and our AC repair experts and get to know our staff by name.
AC Repair and Installation, Naples FL
Locals trust no one but the best for air conditioner in Naples. We are dedicated to your indoor comfort, and that’s why when you’re in need of prompt AC service, we take the request very seriously! One of our promises is that we will repair your AC the same night, or we’ll pay for your hotel stay. Call us before 2 pm, and we will present you with an estimate. We will order the necessary parts and equipment, pull the proper permits if necessary, and install what is needed before 9 pm on average. If we cannot do this, your family will stay in a Naples hotel on us until we finish the job and restore the cool air in your home!
Some of the issues to be aware of that could be an indicator it’s time to call for AC or heat pump repair are:
- Foreign or excessive noises or odors coming from your unit
- Poor air pressure when the system is running
- Your house doesn’t properly cool down or warm up when you run the AC and heat
- Your energy bills have suddenly spiked or is higher than it should be
- Your air filter gets very dirty very often
- The system doesn’t respond when you adjust the thermostat
- There is ice forming on the system’s coils
Contact us today by calling 239-774-5501 to learn more.
Signs It’s Time to Replace Your Air Conditioning System
Florida Comfort System is the air conditioning company in Naples that is dedicated to your indoor comfort. Some of the signs listed that indicate the need for system repair can also point to the need for system replacement, depending on the severity of the issue. If you’re considering upgrading your cooling and heating systems, take into account:
– Your system’s age: If your cooling and heating system is older than 10-15 years, it’s time to replace it. When a system reaches that age, it becomes very inefficient and performs poorly because it has reached the end of its lifespan.
– The system’s efficiency: How energy efficient is your current system? If it doesn’t have the best energy efficiency ratings, no amount of service and repair will fix that. When you upgrade to an efficient system, you will save a significant amount on your cooling and heating costs.
– Your system’s size: If your cooling and heating system is not the correct size for your indoor space it will either struggle to properly cool and heat or it will cycle on and off too frequently, causing it to be ineffective and inefficient.
For more information, contact us today by calling 239-774-5501.