Naples Air Conditioning Installation and AC Repair and Service
Air Conditioning by Florida Comfort Systems is a local family owned air conditioning company which strives to provide quality, timely and dependable HVAC service that is second to none. Since, 1995, we have worked hard to exceed the expectations of our customers in Southwest Florida. Please search our entire site to learn more about your heating and cooling system. Meet the company owners and our AC repair experts and get to know our staff by name.
Read positive comments from our customers. These notes let you know that your relationship with Florida Comfort Systems will be a good one. Our air conditioning repair work is always of the highest quality, and our staff & service technicians are highly trained to give you the best and quickest AC service possible.
Visit our online store and buy heating & cooling and air quality parts or units instantly, including air filters and UV lights. Learn more about the system you have and how much energy you are currently using. Our energy saving calculator tells you exactly how much you can save with a new AC unit.
Florida Comfort Systems specializes in the AC service, repair & maintenance of all brands and models, including Bryant, Carrier, Rheem, Ruud, Tempstar, Bard, York, Coleman, Cold Flow, Trane and Weather King. In addition we install heat pumps, pool heaters and refrigerated wine rooms. We work in homes like yours or in any commercial building.
AC By Florida Comfort Systems is the leading choice for Naples cooling & heating services. We feel our job is to provide our customers with exactly what is expected in a timely manner, and our work is 100% guaranteed. We offer a broad range of services to ensure every one of your needs is met:
- Air conditioner and heating system maintenance
- Air conditioner and heating system repair, with 24-hour emergency services available
- Air conditioner and heat pump installation
- Repair and maintenance options for all major brands of HVAC systems
- Air quality parts and solutions (UV lights and air filters are available in our online store)
- Energy efficient options for maximum savings
- Installation of pool heaters and refrigerated wine rooms
If you find yourself in need of any of the cooling or heating services listed, give us a call today.
Air Conditioner and Heater Repair
Locals trust no one but the best for AC & furnace repair in Naples. We are dedicated to your indoor comfort, and that’s why when you’re in need of prompt AC repair, we take the request very seriously! One of our promises is that we will repair your AC the same night, or we’ll pay for your hotel stay. Call us before 2 pm, and we will present you with an estimate, we will order the necessary parts and equipment, we will pull the proper permits if necessary, and install what is needed before 9 pm on average. If we cannot do this, your family will stay in a Naples hotel on us until we finish the job and restore the cool air in your home! Some of the issues to be aware of that could be an indicator it’s time to call for AC or heat pump repair are:
- Foreign or excessive noises or odors coming from your unit
- Poor air pressure when the system is running
- Your house doesn’t properly cool down or warm up when you run the AC and heat
- Your energy bills have suddenly spiked or is higher than it should be
- Your air filter gets very dirty very often
- The system doesn’t respond when you adjust the thermostat
- There is ice forming on the system’s coils
Contact us today to learn more.
Signs It’s Time to Replace Your HVAC System
Florida Comfort System is the air conditioning & heating company in Naples that is dedicated to your indoor comfort. Some of the signs listed that indicate the need for system repair can also point to the need for system replacement, depending on the severity of the issue. If you’re considering upgrading your cooling and heating systems, take into account:
– The system’s age: If your cooling and heating system is older than 10-15 years, it’s time to replace it. When a system reaches that age, it becomes very inefficient and performs poorly because it has reached the end of its lifespan.
– The system’s efficiency: How energy efficient is your current system? If it doesn’t have the best energy efficiency ratings, no amount of service and repair will fix that. When you upgrade to an efficient system, you will save a significant amount on your cooling and heating costs.
– The system’s size: If your cooling and heating system is not the correct size for your indoor space it will either struggle to properly cool and heat or it will cycle on and off too frequently, causing it to be ineffective and inefficient.
For more information, contact us today.